1) Ordering a tour through the website alanyaonline.pl at ASI TURIZM travel agency is subject to the obligation to pay, unless the tour is canceled in accordance with our cancellation policy.
2) The tour operator is ASI TURIZM, a travel agency based in Turkey, address: Saray Mah. Haci Hamdioglu Cd. 23/1 07 400 Alanya.
Organizer's license number A 7283 or contractors cooperating with us.
3) Online payments are handled by the Polish company TUR-TUR Agata Bromberek Uyar.
4) An order made on our website can be paid in advance (in full or partial payment) by bank transfer, electronic payments, credit card or in Turkey, after arriving to your hotel - in cash
5) The prices on the website are gross prices.
6) All details of the order are sent by e-mail or available in the user panel on the website.
7) After sending the payment, a separate e-mail is sent with a link to download the tickets.
8) After arriving in Turkey, please contact us by sms / e-mail / phone and provide your order number. Thanks to this, we know that you have already checked in your hotel as planned.
9) The pick-up times given on the ticket or in the booking may change.
If they change, we will contact you the day before the tour.
10) On the day of departure for the tour, please wait at the appointed time in front of the hotel
(or another place agreed with us).
11) You will be picked up for the trip only with a valid ticket (printed or to be shown on the phone)!
12) Bus can be late up to 15-20 min. After this time, please contact us immediately by text message or phone, also at night or in the morning!
13) Our tours are held by English speaking guide or in international groups. Information about the tour guides can be found in the description of a specific trip.
14) During the trip, please follow the recommendations of the tour leader / instructor.
15) Additional insurance is included in sport trips (diving, rafting). However, please remember that any insurance does not cover accidents under the influence of alcohol!
16) If the participant suffers from chronic diseases, he / she should have additional insurance, otherwise he / she participates in the trip at his own risk.
17) Children up to 6 years of age traveling for free on the trip are not guaranteed food (of course, they can eat with their parents) and a place on the bus, and if there are no free seats, they sit on their parents' lap. For longer tours (Cappadocia, Pamukkale, etc.), we suggest you buy a guaranteed seat for your child (you can buy it while booking).
18) Trip to Cappadocia: participants who go alone are required to pay an additional fee of € 10 for a single room.
19) We make every effort to ensure that tours that we offer brings only positive experiences. That is why we are open to any suggestions and we care about the opinions of our guests. All comments and complaints should be reported immediately to the tour leader during the trip or to the Alanya Online office after the tour, to give our office the opportunity to respond to your complaints during your stay in Turkey!
20) CANCELLATION OF THE ORDERED AND PAID TRIP More than 24 hours before the agreed date, it is possible to change the date, trip, number of people, and resign with a full refund. Less than 24 hours before the trip and directly before it, the amount paid cannot be refunded! The only exception is sudden illness confirmed by a medical document. We do not refund the cost of a trip you didn't attend without informing the office in advance! * One exception: We do not refund the advance payment paid for the trip to Istanbul (because after receiving it we buy tickets for you, and they are not subject to cancellation).
21) CANCELLATION OF ORDERED AND UNPAYED TRIP More than 24 hours before the agreed date, you can change the date, trip, number of people, or cancel the trip. The agreed fee must be paid less than 24 hours before the trip or on the day of departure. Regardless of the reason for resignation, please remember that your seat may be used by other tourists! Please also respect our work and inform us of your cancellation as soon as possible!
22) CANCELLATION BY THE OFFICE We have the right to cancel all confirmed bookings in any circumstances, due to the lack of a minimum number of participants, as well as in cases of so-called force majeure (riots, strikes, natural disasters and other events beyond our control). If we need to cancel or change the tour, or if we are unable to guarantee the booked tour, we will refund the money paid or offer you an alternative date or other tour.
23) CHANGE THE TOUR PROGRAM OR PART OF THE PROGRAM We have the right to change some parts of the trip for organizational reasons. We can also change the order of the visited points. Such changes are always dictated by the concern for the satisfaction of tourists, they are never our whim. In this case, we replace the canceled point with another one of similar attractiveness (e.g. a different restaurant, a different viewpoint, a different waterfall). It may happen that we will inform about the change during the trip, when we were not able to predict the change earlier.
24) Alanya Online is not responsible for any purchases (items, gadgets, CDs or photos) acquired during tours with our contractors. Complaints should be addressed directly to the persons offering such services.
25) Alanya Online representative may photograph and record customers while on tours. We reserve the right to use these materials to advertise and promote our services
without obtaining additional written consent.
We also have the right to quote comments and statements of customers, also included in surveys or emails sent to us, for promotional and advertising purposes of our services.
Any reservations or complaints should be reported preferably during the trip, or immediately after, so that we can respond to them as quickly as possible.
The later you contact us, the more difficult it will be to help us. Please remember that many people, business partners, drivers, etc. are involved in the organization of tours.
Any comments are very valuable to us, they help us change for the better.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!