Wouldn't you like to chill out on the sea with friends or family? Are you looking for an original idea to spend a day in Alanya? Snorkelling Blue Cruise with turtles may be just what you need!
What to do in Alanya
If you're keen on marine animals and would like to see them live, you'll love our snorkelling blue cruise with turtles ... Around 5-hour cruise along the Mediterranean coast on a original wooden boat called Gulet.
Snorkelling in Alanya
As you sail, you will have a chance to see 'caretta caretta' sea turtles. The captain drops an anchor, turns off the music and the engine. Grab your mask, fins and tubes (included), and simply follow his instructions. Trace the turtles and admire little colorful fish and lush underwater flora in the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. No worries: the turtles turn up on almost every cruise! But if you look carefuly, you might also spot dolphins!
Should you want to take pictures underwater, notify the staff at the beginning of the cruise. It will be free of charge.
Alanya Online - best tours in Turkey in reasonable prices
- As the ship leaves the harbor, you will be able to see Seljuk port, shipyard and the famous Red Tower
- An impressive 5-kilometer wall encircling the Kale Hill will also be visible from the deck
- Then you will sail to the legendary caves: Lovers, Pirates and Phosphorescent Cave
- In the last Bird Cave, you'll be able to have a bath.
- Sailing along the Cleopatra beach you will approach the Turtle Gulf, the dwelling place of large sea turtles. In summer, they lay eggs on one of the quiet beaches, and the young turtles hatch in about September.
- swimming and snorkling break
- After meeting with the turtles it's time for sea and sun bathing
- Lunch break
- Slowly heading back to the port
All points combined, you'll have a wonderful relaxing day! :)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sathurday, Sunday
Alanya Harbour - Three caves - Cleopatra Beach - Turtle Gulf - Paradise Beach - New Marina
- Optional - ask for underwater pictures
- Own drinks are not allowed
What to take
Sunscreen, towel, swimming suits
International groups, English, German & Russian speaking staff.
Swimming and snorkeling ability as well as following the instructor's advice increases a chance to spot a turtle.
Apart from snorkeling with turtles, you can also have similar boat trips with watching the animals from the deck (2 hrs - 25EUR, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm).
You can also have a Pirate Cruise or Disco Boat Cruise or a long cruise towards Gazipasa, east of Alanya.
we also offer private parties on board (birthday, tailored cruises).If you need more information, do not hesitate contacting us!