Side - Manavgat - Karaburun bay - Side
Sea cruise from Side
A sea cruise along the charming coast of Side is combined with sunbathing and great fun.
It is a great alternative for people who want a break from the hustle and bustle of the beach.
In addition, it is worth going on this trip because ... we have a great chance to see dolphins!
That's why this excursion is often called "Dolphin Cruise".
The cruise takes place on a large, three-deck ship.
This is a great option for families with small children or tourists who do not want to go on long tours.
Great entertainment not only for the youngest ...;)
- Pickup from hotels approx. 9:00 AM
- Drive towards Side and the Manavgat River
- The cruise starts around 10:00
- The first break for swimming by the beach at the Manavgat river estuary
to the Mediterranean Sea (approx. 45 min.)
- Lunch on board
- Cruise along the coast of Side
- Return cruise to the Managat River for the last swimming break (possibility of renting a jet ski)
- Return to the port at approx. 3:30 PM and drive back to the hotels
Inlucded in price
- Foam party + water slide on the boat
Not included in price
- Photos made by boat crew
- Ice cream and snacks
- jest ski
What to take
There are toilets and changing areas on the lower deck of the ship;
trip in international groups